- A lot has been written about the causes of teenage acne and still there does not appear to be consensus on this topic. However, it is becoming clear that it is a problem that needs to be treated from the inside as well as on the outside It is therefore necessary for the teenager to find products that treat the condition both internally and externally,
- Rooibos tea has received a lot of attention from scientists over the last 15 years and Japanese scientists in particular have done a lot of research on the Tea and its beneficial properties. Thanks to Rooibos Tea's natural age fighting properties it is excellent for use in skin and healthcare products. Rooibos Extract, derived from the Rooibos plant Aspalathus linearis is not only full of antioxidants, it is also has anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic properties. Aspalathin the anti-allergic property occurs only in the Rooibos plant.
- Products containing Rooibos extract are well suited for the particular needs of the teenage years. Rooibos skincare products will clean the skin without disturbing the pH-balance of the skin or dehydrating the skin. It will cleanse the pores, get rid of impurities, and help to keep the pores from blocking up again. The advantage of the antibacterial property is that it promotes the healing of problem skin in a natural way. It helps to reduce the incidence and spreading of bacterial infections.
- It is even helpful to add cooled Rooibos tea to the rinsing water when washing the face. Applied topically it has a soothing effect on the skin.
- Modern foods are often over-refined and full of additives and teenagers frequently choose to snack on poor quality food. This can lead to nutritional deficiencies, which could have a major impact on the physical condition of the skin. It is therefore important that teenagers take a balanced supplement of vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids geared to their specific needs.
A new train of thought is that it is essential for teenagers to use a health supplement that contains Vitamin B5. Vitamin B5 is one of the new Buzzwords in the fight against acne. Vitamin B5 supplementation strengthens the immune system, helps the body to deal with stress, and increases stamina.
- Green Rooibos tea is The New drink for the New Generation.
- Green Rooibos tea is unfermented Rooibos tea and it contains 100 times more anti-oxidants than normal Rooibos tea and 10 times more aspalathin ? the anti-allergic flavonoid.
- The Annique GRAB Teenage range promotes a healthy, clear complexion by also tackling the problem at its source.
For more information visit http://www.AnniqueUK.co.ukhttp://medworm.com/rss/search.php?t=Acne&f=c