3. Greet people courteously
4. Be enthusiastic
5. Dream. Engage in 'Imagineering'. Set a goal. Aim high.
6. Act. Work your plan. Don't be an 'Excusiologists'.
7. Be single minded in your purpose.
8. Love your work.
9. Be focused at all times. Be dedicated, disciplined and regular in your work.
10. Show commitment.
11. Strive for excellence. Set your own benchmark.
12.'Sharpen the saw, 'Polish the brass' everyday.
13. Be humble and open- minded. Always wear your 'white belt'.
14. Be open to change. Don't be afraid of taking risks.
15. Don't be judgmental. Forgive and forget.
16. Develop a loving attitude to all around you.
17. Accept adversity and disappointments. Overcome them and emerge stronger.
18. Cultivate a working philosophy of life: Turn every experience, 'good' or 'bad', into a 'learning' experience.
19. Be your own critic. Strive for improvement. Be a life-long ardent student of life.
20. Live each day as though it were your last.
21. Lead. The five key *facets of leadership are..... Focus, Authenticity, Courage, Empathy, Timing.
22. Remember, we are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.
Always, keep your face to the sun,
and shadows will fall behind you.
*(Taken from one of the motivational Leadership article)
MBA(PHARMA MARKETING),BA SALES,PRODUCT, ADVERTISING MANAGEMENT,PHARMACY,NUTRITION&DIETETICS. PRODUCT MANAGER NANDAN BIOMATRIX