This evaluation is not for the "weak-kneed". Real questions to determine Real skills for Real world sales.When is the last time you were evaluated for your skills - not your personality or potential? Be honest. How do you critique you? How do you identify your strengths and weaknesses in sales?This mini evaluation is designed to critique your skills regardless of what type of sales you are currently in. Although the product or service may change the selling process remains the same.
Take a look at the following questions, answer them carefully, and check back next week for the answers.
1) List the top five most important steps in the selling process.
2) Of these top five, which is the most important? Why?
3) List the top three steps in the qualifying process.
4) Of the top three which is most important. Why?
5) What's more important - qualifying or closing? Why?
6) What is your current closing average?
7) How do you determine your closing average?
8) What is a qualified lead?
9) How do you qualify your leads?
10) What is the most important step in the lead qualifying process? Why?
How do you know you're effective?
How do you know you can't be better?
How do you determine your strengths and weaknesses?
Wouldn't it be important to know?
CEO - United Sales Training (http://www.unitedsalestraining.com), 20 years as a Professional Sales Trainer, Recruiter, Sales and Marketing Manager, Consultant. Dedicated to the "keep it simple" approach. FOCUS: "Training programs designed to help women - tough enough for men."
To receive 1 free mini-consultation via email: [email protected]