Every business owner want to attract more orders and have more sales. You can do this in smart ways. Here are some tips and tactics.
First of all, your sales page should be well-written. Include emotional words in your advertisements. Use ones like love, security, relief, freedom, happy, satisfaction, fun, and more positive words.
Secondly, You can create a free ebook directory on a specific topic at your web site. People will visit your web site to read the free ebooks and may see your product ad. This is a viral marketing. When your ebook got passed around, your website will get exposed to many people. So you will get free traffic. Also you can allow people to download software or e-books from your web site at no cost. Just ask your visitors in return if they'll refer their friends to your web site. It is easy to get that set up with pre-written script and put a referral form on your website. Aother way to get good results is to publish your e-zine only on your web site. Have people subscribe to a new issue" e-mail reminder. This could really increase your traffic and sales.
Combine a product and service together in a package deal. It could increase your sales. If you're selling a book, offer an hour of consulting with it.
If you sell any products, you can build up the number of people that join your free affiliate program quickly by temporally offering your product for free to the people that sign up. If they help to sell your products, you pay them 20-70% of commision. There are a lot softwares which can help you to set up affiliate program automatically. The quickest way is to negotiate with e-zine publishers who owns large list of subscribers to get free or discounted ads by letting them join your affiliate program and earn commissions on the ad you run.
Add a free classified ad section to your web site. You could then trade banner ads with other web sites that have free classified ad sections. Sell advertising space in your product package. You could sell inserts, flyers, brochures, booklets, and digital ads for electronic products.
There are more ways to jump start your sales:
- Turn part of your web site into a members only site. Instead of charging for access, use it as a free bonus for one of your products.
- Find a strategic business partner. Look for ones that have the same objective. You can trade leads, share marketing info, sell package deals.
- Brand your name and business. You can easily do this by just writing articles and submitting them to e-zines or web sites for republishing.
- Start an auction on your web site. The type of auction could be related to the theme of your site. You'll draw traffic from auctioneers and bidders.
- Model other successful business or people. I'm not saying out right copy them, but practice some of the same habits that have made them succeed.
- Offer daily or weekly visitor bonuses. This will increase your repeat traffic and sales because your visitors will visit regularly to get the visitor bonuses. Ask people online to review your web site. You can use the comments you get to improve your web site or you may turn the reviewer into a customer.
- Out source part of your workload. You'll save on most employee costs. You could out source your secretarial work, accounting, marketing, and more. It can save you a lot of time. You can visit http://www.elance.com to get help with low cost.
Finally, remember to take a little time out of your day or week to brainstorm. New ideas are usually the difference between success and failure.
Julia Tang publishes Smart Online Business Tips, a fresh
and informative newsletter dedicated to supporting people
like you! To find out the best online business opportunities,
and to discover hundreds more proven and practical internet
marketing secrets, plus FREE internet marketing products
worth over $200, visit: http://www.best-internet-businesses.com