SyncUp, a file synchronizer is designed to assist the home and advanced users. The product has a simple and familiar windows explorer type interface for easy file handling. Further, the Scan Results provides a detailed preview of the files for synchronization.
SyncUp has a flexible filter system to facilitate the user to change the sync direction, copy and delete files etc. while processing the synchronization. With scheduler the user can automate the process of synchronization in the background at any specified date and time. It also allows the user to set multiple schedules for a single profile.
It allows you to synchronize files or folders from the Source location to Update location of the same hard drive, another hard drive, mapped network or across any removable media and vice-versa. It also lets you to synchronize files/folders between two PCs by using any one of the following cables: Parallel cable, Direct Crossover cable, Network LAN or US.
Experience the features:
· User-driven profile management interface
· Synchronization methods: Demand and Schedule
· Supports folder sync between local and mapped drives
· Filtering system maintains the sync process depending on different criteria
· Flexible scheduler to run a profile at a specific date and time in the background
· Supports inclusion/exclusion of file extensions
· Windows explorer type interface helps in easy selection of folders
· Requires installation in one PC only
· Protects the system files and folder by default
· Adjusts for different time zones and daylight saving time
· Supports uni and bi-directional synchronization
· Displays comparative scan results
· Option to cancel the Sync process for selected files in scan results
· Synchronize data to any remote location using UNC method and vice-versa
· Supports removable media